Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer
Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer (Electrical Bias)
Salary: Basic £34,000, OTE £40,000
Location: Hampton, Middlesex
My client is looking for a Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer with an Electrical Bias to work a permanent late shift (2pm - 10pm Monday to Friday) at their manufacturing plant in Hampton, Middlesex. Working within an Industrial plant, you will be required to complete maintenance, breakdown and repair duties on a variety of equipment as well as play an active role in on-going projects that is going on within the factory. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a market leader within an industrial manufacturing environment, with opportunity for further training and varied workload.
Skills required for an Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer:
- You will be a Multi-Skilled Engineer with an Electrical Bias, holding Electrical qualifications (either City & Guilds, NVQ'S or ONC).
- Have good Mechanical Skills, and experience of working on Hydraulics, Pneumatics, Belts, Bearings and Chains.
- Ideally worked within an Industrial Manufacturing plant previously. Candidates from other Manufacturing backgrounds will be considered also.
- Completed Project based work within previous positions.
- Be prepared to work a Permanent Late Shift (2pm - 10pm, Monday to Friday).
The Multi-Skilled Maintenance Engineer will benefit from:
- Joining a market leader within the industrial manufacturing industry.
- Working for a large and growing organisation with a strong order book and huge financial backing.
- Have a varied working day, completing Maintenance, Repair and Breakdown duties as well as taking an active role in Projects that are taking place on site.
- Opportunity for further training and qualifications.
Benefits: Basic £34,000, OTE £40,000, Pension - Company will match up to 8%, 24 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays.
Commutable: Hampton, Twickenham, Richmond, Hounslow, Windsor, Egham, Chertsey, Weybridge, Chessington and Mitcham, Greater London.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills, then please click apply at the bottom of this advert.
For further details, contact Andrew McFarlane.
As a registered candidate with Pioneer Selection Ltd, you automatically become eligible for our referral scheme.
You will receive £250 for every candidate we place in permanent employment who has been recommended by you. Terms and Conditions apply please see our website for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419348