Are you looking to join a continuously growing media agency, working with big names and developing SEO campaigns with training and responsibility from the outset?
As an SEO Executive, you will be working across display, mobile, social, search and SEO within this independent agency. A specialist in managing and promoting their clients' brands, they are looking to grow their Digital Marketing team to help them maximise campaign performance through monitoring and optimising organic channels. Benefits include training and exposure to all digital channels as well as a sociable yet meritocratic environment with realistic scope for development and progression. This is an opportunity for an individual with experience working with both on page and off page SEO campaigns and looking to work within a fantastic agency.
- Managing the day-to-day work load of your accounts by setting up, running and optimising SEO campaigns to maximise ROI
- Carrying out keyword research, on page optimisation, technical audits, competitor analysis, reporting and link building to support the SEO Account Manager to optimise the performance of all campaigns
- Oversee the delivery and performance of all the campaigns to ensure that key insights are incorporated in future activity.
- Monitoring industry trends and updates to be able to report back on insights and ensure you become an expert in the field
- Having previous SEO experience and hands-on knowledge of SEO tools and software like GA, WMT, Semrush, Ahrefswill help you get the best results from campaigns, ensuring client satisfaction
- Knowledge or experience in other channels (social, search)will prove that you are passionate about the industry and keen to keep developing your career within digital marketing
- Advanced numeracy and Excel skills will allow you to analyse and efficiently manage all the data coming from the campaigns as well as prepare reports.
- Great communication and organisation skills will help you fit within the team and succeed in this role
If you want to further your career in a supportive and engaging environment, click Apply now!
Check out my LinkedIn: **************************************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419083