PPC Account Manager
Be one of the first ten applicants
PPC Manager, Bristol from £30,000 to £50,000 Basic
I am currently working with a leading Full Service Digital Agency specialising in Marketing along with website development. My client is on the lookout for a Search Engine Marketing (SEM) Manager to take care of Paid Search (PPC) and SEO campaigns. I am looking for a technically strong PPC Manager looking to manage a team of account managers. You will already be leading or managing a team and have strong PPC technical know how but this role gives you the chance to work with an established and successful PPC specialist and move into management. Your role would include training staff, auditing work, ensuring client accounts are being managed effectively and carrying out one to ones and reviews.
You will have:
- Excellent Pay Per Click experience. (Strong AdWords Experience is required)
- Prior experience in leading at team.
- High level of literary skill, excellent spelling and grammar
- The ability to work to your own initiative and lead a team
You will be expected to:
- Develop strong relationships with current and new clients
- Manage client marketing campaigns
- Assist and answer technical queries
You will receive:
- Industry Recognised Qualifications
- Excellent career development opportunities
- Full Training
Apply to this vacancy today with your up to date CV and one of our specialist consultants will be in contact to discuss the opportunity with you in detail prior to submitting your CV to the client. In this discussion, we will aim to identify your specific skills and motivations, and where appropriate recommend other relevant opportunities to you that match your requirements.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425901