Technical and Compliance Specialist
Do you thrive in a dynamic, entrepreneurial environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to join an outstanding team of professionals?
We are looking for a Technical and Compliance Specialist to join our R&D and Compliance department in Bradford. You must have strong technical report writing skills and excellent Commercial and Business acumen.
Purpose of the Technical and Compliance Specialist:
- To assist with the selection, review, technical evaluation and bringing to market of new products.
- Carry out the preparation of full technical files in line with company policies and the medical devices regulations 2017/745.
- Support technical assessments of products and none compliance issues.
- Support the Technical Manager to ensure that all existing product technical files are maintained and prepared to the required standards.
- Support technical evaluations of our client's products either through internal testing or through external agency testing.
Knowledge and experience required:
- Previous experience of technical report writing is highly desirable
- Previous experience of working in an area associated to new product introductions
- Ability to work autonomously, set and agree agendas and deliver agendas is essential
- Ability to work as part of a multi-disciplinary team is essential
- Strong Business and Commercial Acumen
- Previous knowledge of the Medical Devices Directive would be a significant advantage
Skills and abilities:
- Methodical and accurate technical file preparation
- Report writing skills, Planning and organisation
- Working within the bounds of defined standards
- Communication skills
- Results Orientation
- Influence & Persuasion
- Commercial & Business Acumen
- IT competency
Technical and Compliance Specialist Benefits:
- Salary range £28000 - £35000 depending on experience, skills and technical ability
- Holidays 26, plus 1 extra after 6yrs, plus 1 extra after 7yrs
- Plus 8 Bank Holidays
- Bupa Cash plan cover upon successful completion of probation
- 4xlife cover after probation
- 3% match pension after 3 months
- Company PRP scheme after qualifying period
- Free parking, free tea and coffee
To be considered for the Technical and Compliance Specialist position, please send us your CV through the APPLY button at the bottom of the page. You should receive an email acknowledging receipt of your application. Please keep an eye out for this as it contains important information about the Technical and Compliance Specialist vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422325