I am currently recruiting for a Credit Controller to work for a technology organisation in Royston on a 3-6 month contract.
- Daily Invoicing – Upload the daily invoicing monitoring the accuracy of the batches received and scan customer invoices into our document imaging system. Inputting manual invoices and credit notes having obtained the appropriate authority
- Banking – Downloading receipt information on a daily basis and paying in the bank any receipts received
- Cash Input - Allocate receipts, including Group Treasury receipts, to the customer accounts accurately and timeously, reconciling cash receipts with the bank statements.
- Daily Cash Forecast – Update the forecast file for Banking Hub team
Are you the ideal candidate?
- AAT or Part - Qualified preferred but not essential
- Educated to GCSE level or equivalent including Maths and English
- A working knowledge of the sales ledger and how it interfaces with the general ledger.
- An in-depth understanding of all aspects of credit control, particularly the psychology and methodology of efficient collections of overdue debt and knowledge of credit vetting including analysing company accounts.
- Computer literacy, especially with Microsoft office packages.
- Ideally an awareness or working knowledge of ERP systems, for example SAP, OneWorld/JD Edwards.
If you meet these requirements, please apply with an up to date CV!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417301