Do you have a ONC in Engineering? Have you worked as a Process Technician before? Have you got experience with working and maintaining project schedules? Have you gained experience with cell design using 2D or 3D packages? Do you have strong organisational skills?
Within this role you will be responsible to deliver and support investigations, introduce new processes, manufacturing prototypes or specialist 1 off devices and customer requested documentation within the requirements of the QMS system.
Have you worked within a multifunctional team or a New Product Introduction environment? If so, this could be the perfect role for you….
Your role responsibilities will include:
- Working within health and safety regulations, company quality and environmental systems of work, and all other company policies and procedures.
- Updating existing or the creation of manufacturing documentation to implement process changes (PFMEA, Control plans, SPC)
- Support procurement for ongoing projects, and day to day activities
- Support the integration of system improvements
- Support multi-functional teams in the delivery of conceptual designs, process layout, prototyping and process validation
- Translation of mechanical part drawings.
- On time delivery, cost and quality experience
We are looking for you to possess the following attributes:
- Experience of working within teams within an NPI environment
- Results orientated
- Flexible approach to working to meet project deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you feel that this is the perfect role for you please contact Jessica Harmer in branch today for a confidential chat!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422578