A growing Science Department is seeking an experienced Science Teacher or NQT to join from September 2018
Are you a dedicated, innovative Science trainee teacher who is making excellent progress in your training so far?
Perhaps you are an experienced Science Teacher who seeks a new challenge in a thriving secondary school with genuine career progression opportunities?
This role is open to experienced Science Teachers looking to take the next step in their career and newly qualified Science Teachers wanting to ensure they start their teaching journey in the right school.
- Thriving Secondary School - Headingley, Leeds
- NQTs welcome to apply - excellent induction programme
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Excellent facilities with well-resourced classrooms
- Based in Headingley, Leeds - great transport links
- £22,971- £33,824 (MPS)
- Permanent, full-time position
- Must have Qualified Teacher Status
- UK Degree Qualification
- Graded 'Good' or 'Outstanding in recent observations
- Real passion and enthusiasm for Science, demonstrated in your lessons
- Desire to improve whole school outcomes
- 11-18 Secondary school
- Strong SLT, renowned for Teacher development
- State-of-the-art classrooms
- Staff car park for those who drive
- Welcoming, friendly team
If you would like to secure a role in a truly innovative school as a Science Teacher/NQT in Leeds please get in touch with Amy today for a friendly and confidential chat.
Send your CV today to be considered straight away!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417254