New contract opportunity: Payroll Specialist
- Payments: 6 months initial: Payments: South West London - £100-£175 p/d
A Top Tier Payments Company is looking for a Payroll Specialist to join their team.
Responsibilities will include:
- Ensure payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with local country requirements
* Validate and submit payroll files from HR and time tracking systems
* Populate additional pay and personnel data into templates for payroll processing
* Ensure all equity transactions are captured and processed within the pay periods
* Complete month end payroll activities
* Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met
* Ensure sufficient controls are in place and implemented to capture changes month over month and any differences are reconciled and explained
The ideal candidate will have:
- Experience working on German Payroll (essential)
- Previous experience in an HR Payroll position essential
- Knowledge of local legal requirements, statutory forms and reporting etc.
- Solid administrative skills with knowledge of MS Excel
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Analytical mind with a will to resolve issues efficiently
- Proactive, ability to work on own initiative and under pressure
- Diplomatic team player
- Professional attitude, understanding the importance of attention to detail
- Understanding of and following procedures and HR practices.
- Working knowledge of Workday HCM platform preferred.
- Exposure to stock processing and rules (desirable)
- Exposure to Hypo tax calculations
- To be able to understand the importance of escalating issues that sit beyond the scope of the role.
- Working knowledge of Workday, ADP Streamline
- Experience of Vendor change an advantage
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960421765