MFL Teacher (French and Spanish) - September start
Modern Foreign Languages Teacher - Manchester - Permanent role
Are you a highly motivated, outstanding teacher who wants to work in a flourishing MFL Department with unparalleled support and guidance?
This exciting MFL Teacher opportunity in a superb Secondary school in Manchester could be the role you have been searching for.
This role is open to current trainee teachers, or experienced MFL Teachers who are looking for a new challenge.
- NQT's / Experienced Teachers welcome to apply
- French / Spanish specialism preferred
- £22917 - £33824 Main Pay Scale
- Permanent role, starting September
- Visionary School, aiming for excellence
- Strong MFL Team - Excellent results
- Secondary school based in Manchester
MFL Teacher - What do I need to apply?
- Qualified Teacher Status (or due to obtain this summer)
- French and Spanish specialism
- Excellent academic background - UK degree in your subject specialism
- 'Good' or better in recent observations
- Passion for providing a first class education for all pupils, regardless of background or ability
- Interest in your own professional development
What the school can offer
This vibrant school have an excellent track record of developing Teachers. This really is a standout opportunity for a MFL Teacher with the right attitude and credentials. The school has recently joined a successful multi-academy Trust, and so is now benefitting from even more investment in classroom resources, curriculum development and more importantly staff CPD and progression. NQTs all receive a dedicated mentor, and will be supported fully throughout their induction year.
Could this be the school for you? Do not delay in sending your application, send your CV to Holly at i-teachers today or call the office for more information.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960425287