Service Engineer - Garage Equipment (West Midlands)
Are you a service engineer with experience of maintaining / servicing garage and workshop equipment? Would you like to provide both proactive and reactive maintenance to a wide range of equipment? Does a great working culture, a competitive salary and with an opportunity for overtime appeal to you? If so, this hugely successful specialist business is looking to add you to their team to work with their customers across the UK.
What’s the Job?
Based in or around the West Midlands, you’ll be undertaking both maintenance and diagnostic repair of equipment, duties will also include:
- Attend pre-planned maintenance visits
- Advise sales if parts required
- Accurate and timely completion of paperwork
- Compliance with all Health and Safety / Quality regulations
- Work closely with the customer to resolve any issues
- Be available for overtime as required
- Very occasional overnight stays
- Ensure van kept clean and tidy
What experience do you need?
To be considered for this role, you’ll already be working as a Service Engineer within a very similar industry; you will also need:
- A good working knowledge of mechanical; hydraulic, pneumatic and electrical equipment. Knowledge of vehicle lifts, tyre changers, wheel balancers, brake testers
- GEA Association Accreditation desirable
- Strong customer service skills
- Be self-motivated and flexible
- Willing to work overtime and have very occasional overnight stays
- Confident and able to use your initiative
- Excellent knowledge of the local geography
- A full, clean UK driving licence
What are the pay and benefits?
A competitive salary is on offer for this role; hours of work are 8.30am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday with an hour for lunch (although flexibility in line with the needs of the job are required) holidays are 20 days plus Bank Holidays and benefits include free parking and pension. A company van will be provided along with Tablet, Phone, Fuel Card and Company Credit Card. A discretionary profit related bonus scheme is also in operation.
What to do next?
If this is you, get in touch.
GDPR: We are committed to protecting your personal data and respecting your privacy, therefore we will not submit your CV to any prospective employer without your prior consent. You also have the right to object to the use of your personal data at any time.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424509