Development Architect - Application Software Development
Develop components for a world-class supply chain system.Define and implement major components of the software architecture for BXB Digital in tight collaboration with product management and other engineering team.Lead by example and be a trusted expert based on own developments
Major/Key Accountabilities:Responsible for researching, designing, presenting and implementation of software components that realize the business and technology strategies of BXB Digital and Brambles.
Develop detailed technical designs for complex enterprise software applications and underlying re-usable components.
Implement at least the first version of these for piloting new concepts and sets of functionalitiesConsult on the definition of the architecture and on technology choices based on proven and emerging patterns and frameworks, taking into account different types of cloud software, and the diverse experiences of the team members.
Qualifications:At least a BS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Math, Physics, Information Systems or similar
Experience:•3+ years of experience in Software Development•Technical leadership roles on multiple complex technology projects•Demonstrated expertise in collaborating in matrix teams while delivering timely results•Must have a deep understanding of technologies across a variety of software layers and frameworks•Proven ability in communicating designs, coaching and mentoring others
Skills & knowledge:
• Excellent understanding of Enterprise applications, cloud computing, large data analytics, and database technologies in general
• Knowledge of Supply Chain and Logistics applications is a plus
• Expertise in analysing performance of large scale software systems
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to present complex technical concepts into understandable terms for all levels of the organization
• Thorough understanding of technology trends and the ability to analyse the potential impact or benefit for the BXBD environments
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960413157