Digital Content Producer
Are you an immediately available Digital Content Producer on the lookout for your next exciting opportunity?
This is a part-time interim role for an early stage start-up environment, with a focus on social networking. You will be responsible for the planning and production of social media content across a range of platforms, and therefore must be able to work autonomously, think creatively and be interested in the technology space.
- Sourcing, creating and editing social-friendly visually-led content across a variety of different formats, for different social media platforms.
- Growing the social media followings of different platforms.
- Managing user content submissions.
- Building relationships with social influencers.
- Working with the marketing manager to manage paid-for campaigns, including distributing sponsored content across the network, day-to-day monitoring and post campaign analysis.
- Assist with the production of the content calendar.
Knowledge and skills:
- First-rate video and photo editing skills.
- Experience of working in similar role, such as digital journalism or social media executive.
- A love for and understanding of music, pop culture and art and the latest in what's happening in London.
- A knowledge of social media best practices particularly on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Experience with Adobe's Creative Suite or equivalent
If you are a creative, independent and confident individual, looking for a new and challenging role within a rapidly growing environment, please apply for further details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419222