This is a great opportunity to work with an Iconic brand… TO START ASAP
Are you an Excel whizz and love manipulating data? If so, we want to hear from you!
We are recruiting for a Finance Administrator which would suit an accountancy and finance graduate who already has some experience and is wanting to build on this within a company that wants their employees to succeed.
If you are available immediately and wanting to kick start your career please get in touch!
THE ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Extraction, analysis and validation of data from several systems and external sources
- You will need to hold advanced excel skills ability to understand and produce pivot tables, formulas, lookups and be experienced in manipulating large volumes of data in Excel
- Ensure that all transactions are correctly allocated on a right first time basis to the correct ledgers
- Calculation and preparation of monthly accruals for sales, deferred income and commissions
- Production of remittances for payments and commissions
- Reconcile billing accounts with accounts receivable ledgers to ensure correct posting and accounting accuracy
If this role seems of interest and you would like to hear more please get in touch!
- Strong Excel skills with the ability to understand and produce pivot tables, basic formulas, lookups etc.
- Comfortable manipulating large volumes of data in Excel
- Can be an effective communicator both verbally and written
- Strong investigating and analytical skills
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Have the ability to manage own workload
- Advanced Excel skills – knowledge of macros
- Good understanding of finance processes and controls
- Experience in using the following systems or software; Microsoft Access, Sycle, Open accounts and Tradeshift
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419511