Who will this opportunity appeal to:
* Motivated and experienced individuals who are looking to challenge themselves with the award winning market leader in its industry sector with an ongoing commitment to investment in its people and equipment.
* Experienced and natural leaders with experience of a manufacturing / engineering operation.
* Driven and motivated individuals who would like to join a meritocratic company, with clear succession planning, which will provide you with a challenging role and long term career progression.
* Success driven individuals who will relish the high level of autonomy and responsibility on offer.
* Strong man managers who enjoy leading and developing people.
* Good problem solvers who thrive in challenging situations.
* Individuals who are used to the demands of working within a fast paced manufacturing company.
* Reporting to the Regional Manager, you will replace a highly successful leader who has recently retired.
* You will be responsible for leading employee engagement and development across the entire site.
* You will need to actively engage with a strong and committed ‘blue collar’ workforce, who are looking for a strong man manager.
* There is a lot to get your teeth stuck into, providing you with a real opportunity to challenge yourself.
Skills / experience required:
*This opportunity will suit an experienced man manager with a track record of achievement.
* Good operations and engineering experience.
* High volume / fast paced manufacturing experience.
* Understanding of manufacturing.
* Modern manufacturing / lean experience.
£60,000 + Bonus (15%) + Car
* Commutable from Pontefract, Scunthorpe, Doncaster, Rotherham, Sheffield, Barnsley, Huddersfield, Wakefield, Leeds and York.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419742