Installation Engineer - £25K-£30K - West Byfleet
Installation Engineer - £25K-£30K – West Byfleet
Organisation Structure and Department Profile:
My client is a leading provider of wireless solutions to some of the world’s most exciting and architecturally challenging buildings and venues across the UK and Australia.
Together, we are looking for an experienced Installation Engineer with a proven track record in the installation of radio equipment and associated cabling, including the testing of cabling installed.
- Strict adherence to all company, Customer, and Site Provider Health & Safety policies, guidelines, and instruction.
- Completing day to day installation activities as instructed by the Team Leader’s. This includes VSWR and OTDR testing, updating of drawings, and managing site activities
- Report to Team Leader’s on stock levels during works on site.
- Snagging of works requirements, as instructed by Team Leader’s.
- Reporting to Team Leader’s any variation in cable routes, equipment locations, to enable accurate As Built drawings to be produced.
- Taking delivery of materials and plant onto site, safe storage and adequate charging is maintained at all times.
- Your duties shall not be limited by your job title and you may be required to perform additional duties within your capacity which the Management Team may reasonably require.
- Ensuring Health and Safety Compliance at all times.
- Ensuring all test equipment is charged and ready for use. Ensuring data from test equipment is saved and processed to allow Team Leaders.
- Ensuring workplace is left clean and tidy at the completion of each shift.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960424717