Information Security Manager (Home Based)
Information Security Manager to work for a FTSE 100 organisation. Our customer is one of the largest British companies in the world and due to growth in their Information Security team they are now seeking an Information Security Manager to join the team.
The nature of the role will be to integrate with the existing team that is currently designing and implementing all aspects of security relating to services being delivered for a number of major internal and external customer programmes. Specifically, the role will lead on Information Security aspects of the design, delivery and business as usual activities. Additionally, you will work closely with Group Information security and guide internal and external customers on GDPR.
- Maintain, extend and guide current and future customers on PCI-DSS certification
- Manage external penetration testing partners on specific programmes
- Provide guidance / knowledge expertise on GDPR
- Work with external certification and approvals bodies to gain and maintain necessary certifications and approvals required to maintain and extend the company business.
- Liaise with the external assessment bodies to submit evidence of compliance, plan visits and audit compliance
The ideal candidate will be an experienced Information Security Manager with similar experience to the above. Experience of implementing and maintain ISO27001 and PCI-DSS Certifications is seen as highly desirable. CISSP or CISM Certifications as well as a strong understanding of technical landscapes (background in IT Security) is also are also seen as advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a Blue-Chip organisation that offers excellent benefits and a structured career path.
Please apply for more information.
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418155