Digital Performane Analyst
Digital Performance Analyst
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large scale, complex, government digital services project, and help transform the UK's digital landscape and adapt with the upcoming Brexit. Your work will impact the lives of millions of users.
The Digital Performance Analyst will join a multi-skilled agile team to collect and analyse service performance data to create and share insight to senior customers that drives service improvement by,
The following are required skills for Digital Performance Analysts:
- Able to understand an entire service and the goals of this service for its users.
- Is confident engaging and influencing senior customers on both business and technical subjects.
- Able to simply and clearly communicate across user needs, design and technology in conversation, documentation and presentations.
- Has experience using and configuring web analytics tools such as Google Analytics.
- Has experience using and configuring data visualisation tools such as Tableau.
- Experience of Splunk and Dashboard creation with Splink (Kabana/Graphana/ELK)
- Experience of monitoring API performance
- Experience of designing instrumentation approaches for API performance
- Has experience in combining qualitative and quantitative datasets.
- Has experience in manipulating or wrangling data for analysis.
- Has experience designing and configuring performance dashboards.
- Has knowledge and experience of the GDS principles.
- Able to make effective decisions within fast-moving Agile delivery.
Please apply for immediate review. The role is outside of IR35.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412880