Digital Project Manager (UX/Net projects)
Position: Digital Project Manager (UX/.Net projects)
Location: Central London (W1G - zone 1)
Start date: Immediate
Role type: Contract
Duration: 6 months
Rate: £500-550 per day
Our client is an award winning & thriving international Plc organisation based in the West-End of Central London who require a Digital Project Manager to work on a number of existing and greenfield website projects. Based in their prestigious UK HQ this exciting opportunity requires exceptional candidates who possess the requisite level of communication skills and experience to Project Management experience multiple new projects.
The Role as Digital Project Manager
The client requires a strong Digital Project Manager (CMS/UX-UI/.Net technologies) with a successful track record as a Project Manager responsible for multiple projects & business streams, in particular updating retail/customer facing websites (in excess of 50 sites). Reporting directly to the Head of Product, the role entails working with the business to understand what updates/changes they would like, documenting these and then handing them off to the onshore and offshore development team. Managing senior stakeholders is a critical element of the role and
- Managing senior stakeholders (C level & steering committee) and relevant business change
- Maintain compliance with existing PMO framework, processes & procedures
- Managing third party suppliers in accordance with the project brief - budget, risk management, performance, SLA's and compliance.
- Managing the budgets/finances of all the portfolio projects.
The Digital Project Manager candidate
The client is seeking somebody who is dynamic, engaging, has strong stakeholder management skills, is self-motivated and can work independently. In addition to excellent communication skills (written/verbal), you must have gravitas and be able to demonstrate the following:
- 5+ years Project Management within a large Plc/blue-chip environment (pref Retail)
- Strong experience of digital projects - cms websites, apps and UX-UI/.Net projects
- PMO compliance and excellent strong stakeholder management
- Excellent third party supplier management skills
- Strong Risk Management, Project Framework, Reporting Tool knowledge & excellent budget management skills
- Robust PM experience to lead a project from cradle to grave (Prince 2)
- Agile and waterfall experience
- Overseeing multiple projects work streams across boundaries and to different audiences ensuring priorities are not compromised.
- Manage project change ensuring the deliverables still to the objectives.
- You will be able to demonstrate the ability to lead by example and communicate in an inspiring and motivational manner.
- Experience of managing third party suppliers and ensuring they are a part of the project journey and deliverables.
If you feel that you meet the above criteria of this Digital Project Manager (UX/.Net projects) role then please apply now!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420228