Information Security Manager
Information Security Manager
Competitive Salary & Benefits
About the role:
A client facing specialist Information Security role providing guidance to both external clients and internal business units to ensure delivery and oversight of an effective Information Security Framework.
Sitting in the Risk & Compliance function, you will ensure delivery and oversight of information security practises; ensure alignment to the internal information security framework; meet specific client contractual requirements; and ensure that security risks are identified and effectively managed.
About Capita | Life & Pensions:
Capita Life & Pensions is part of Capita plc, the UK's leading provider of business process management and integrated professional support service solutions, with staff across the UK, Europe, South Africa and India.
We provide award-winning life and pensions solutions. As one of the leading consultancies in the UK, our specialist knowledge and expertise ensures we create innovative solutions which can make a real difference to our clients and their employees.
What you will do:
- Providing specialist Information Security input to support business operations and change initiatives to ensure that security risks are identified and managed.
- Defining Security Requirements and sign-off throughout development and change processes.
- Ensuring delivery against Client information security requirements.
- Oversight of Information Risk across internal business units (including overseas).
- Providing SME guidance to Information Security related audits and reviews and ensuring action resolution (internal, external and client driven).
- Conducting information security reviews across the business and recommending appropriate actions to management.
- Identifying threats and providing authoritative advice and guidance on the application and operation of all types of information security controls.
Your experience will include:
- Ideally 5+ years' experience in a similar Info Security Manager role.
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) or equivalent technical qualification.
- ISO 27001 knowledge and experience.
- PCI DSS compliance knowledge and experience.
- PSN compliance knowledge and experience.
- Good technical knowledge with the ability to explain technical problems to non-technical business stakeholders at all levels.
What's in it for you?
At Capita, training and development aren't optional extras: they're how we do our job. We will motivate you to perform at your peak, recognising your achievements and rewarding them appropriately. As well as a generous basic salary we also give you 23 day's holiday, company pension scheme and access to voluntary benefit options including; child care vouchers, share save scheme, life assurance, holiday buy and many more designed to suit your own personal lifestyle. All of this, in a professional but fun environment.
What we hope you will do next
Help us find out more about you by completing our short application process - click apply now.
Capita operates as an equal opportunities employer and we welcome all applications regardless of gender, marital status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, race, colour, ethnic origin, nationality, religion or beliefs, disability, age, political opinions or trade union membership.
Listen | Create | Deliver
Follow Capita on twitter @capitacareers
Follow Capita on facebook @careersatcapita
Capita Resourcing welcome applications from all suitably qualified people regardless of gender, race, disability, age or sexual orientation.
Capita Resourcing is a trading name of Capita Resourcing Ltd. Services offered are those of an Employment Agency and Employment Business. Applicants will be required to register with us.
If you are successful with your application, you will need complete Capita's vetting and screening checks. This will include, but not be limited to, Reference Checks, a Criminality Check, Financial Probity Check, Sanctions Check and Media Check.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418832