Apprentice Meeting Room Assistant
Apprentice Meeting Room Assistant
To support the Client services team and M&E team in the service coordination and implementation all client and internal room set-ups. In addition to provide support for Audio Visual and IT requirements, moves & changes. To support the client service team on the desk as and when required.
Client, Client Services Executives, Client Services AV Team Leader, Client Services Conference Assistants, Maintenance, Catering, Senior Client Services Team Leader, Client Experience Manager, Projects and Moves Manager, PRO-AV.
This is a 14 month apprenticeship.
- Working to the needs of the client and facilities teams, provide, high quality, reactive and pro-active audio visual and room set up support to all client and internal rooms.
- Mange meeting room provisions and furniture inventory.
- Monitor meeting room soft and hard fixtures and furnishing and report any maintenance, cleaning or fabric issues.
- Manage workload and book in set ups using Manhattan, liaise with hosts to obtain presentation details in advance of meeting
- Ensure that IT equipment is tested and in good working order prior to and on installation into the conference rooms.
- Ensure a high quality service and environment for client and visitors.
- Liaising with specialist IT equipment suppliers to report faults and resolve issues.
- Setting up conference room equipment as required, to include; Laptops, Screens, projectors, conference phones, video conferences, and troubleshooting issues.
- Setting up conference room facilities, as required, to include; opening and closing of Partitions, whiteboards, room set ups (Cabaret/Theatre/Boardroom/Classroom styles) partitions.
- Assist in external CMS seminars with AV support/Recording duties.
- Setting up and recording of seminars.
- Manage the online video conferencing diary (Wiki) and liaise with CMS Offices with issuing of multi bridge use.
- Maintain loan logs and complete quarterly equipment inventories.
- Using the training matrix ensure client services team are trained and have refreshers to assist and support in AV requirements.
- Display high levels of customer service and professionalism to resolve any IT/technical issues from clients and visitors to the conference rooms.
What we are looking for
- Ability to set up and troubleshoot IT and audio-visual equipment.
- Knowledge of digital video editing software and publication.
- Highly service focussed with a ‘can do’ attitude
- Highly organised. Able to plan and prioritise the work of self and others.
- The ability to listen, question and interpret information to understand requirements
- Ability to suggest and deliver creative/innovative solutions
- Numerical and verbal reasoning
- Good interpersonal skills, flexible to work with a range of styles and personalities
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- IT Literate
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to maintain standards when under pressure.
- Able to building strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Experience and Qualifications
- Confirm to apprenticeship criteria and have an keen interest in Customer Service and AV
- Please be aware that this list is not exhaustive, and you will be expected to comply with any reasonable ad hoc duties.
- 14 month Fixed Term Contract
- Full time
- 37.5 hours per week
- 20 days annual leave
- Qualification gained at the end of apprenticeship: Level 2 Customer Service
About the company
Interserve's vision is to redefine the future for people and places. We are one of the world's foremost support services and construction companies, operating in the public and private sectors in the UK and internationally. We offer advice, design, construction, equipment, facilities management and front-line public services. Interserve is based in the UK and is listed in the FTSE 250 index. We have gross revenue of £3.6 billion and a workforce of 80,000 people worldwide.
Additional information for internal applicants
Please ensure that you discuss your application with your current line manager before formally applying. Please note that internal job moves are subject to the standard terms for the post being advertised. Enhanced terms cannot be honoured.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420458