A challenging interim role for an established Product and Project Manager to join a global payments organization on a six month contract.
The success of this project will be driven by an individual who is able to serve as the connection point between a set of activities in one of the major geographic regions (UK) and the global product and engineering teams.
The PPM will have core responsibilities serving as the regional project manager for one or more essential projects across all merchant and consumer segments.
Delivering whole solutions across the UK and both merchant and consumer segments
* Gathering & documenting and driving detailed product enhancements and changes, based on a solid understanding of systems, desired customer experience, the UK market needs and the brand
* Managing all day-to-day activities to ensure the success of this project and delivering it to market on time & on budget.
* Coordinating across a wide variety of internal parties regionally to manage changes across multiple products and activities for consumers and merchants.
* Developing go to market plans with the different functions to achieve our targets
* Analysing data to identify needs for improvement and change across legal and compliance frameworks
* Working with the product team to deliver change specifications as well as to define delivery methods, GTM plans and more.
* Bachelors or equivalent / higher.
* Several years' Experience in project Management or Product Management or other.
* Experience with product and strategy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415961