Global Communications Consultant
This is an opportunity for an experienced Global Communications Consultant to join a highly regarded professional services firm that operate in all aspects of today's built environment, on a three to six month contract.
Alongside international partners, the business has completed projects pertaining to some of the worlds most notable structures. This role will join their global communications team and work alongside senior stakeholders to help develop and implement strategic communication plans.
You will be a confident, adaptable and outstanding communicator and have a creative eye when working alongside the businesses leaders on effective firm-wide communications.
- Lead develop and implement strategic communication plans alongside senior stakeholders.
- Provide insight, direction, and support to company leaders.
- Bringing key communications topics to life.
- Commissioning of global communication campaigns.
- Build and maintain relationships with the communications network across all regions internationally.
- Strategic collaboration with the communications team projects, company communications channel, and all strategic processes .
- Proven experience of working in a global communications team and partnering with senior leaders.
- First class communication, interpersonal and multitasking skills.
- Excellent editing skills, attention to detail, and creative writing style (a journalistic background a plus).
- Stakeholder management skills.
- Ability to manage conflicting deadlines and priorities.
If you have experience managing and executing communications campaigns and you are looking for your next challenging opportunity, please do not hesitate to apply with your CV details.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417652