Software Test Manager
Position: Software Test Manager
Location: Milton Keynes
Salary: £45,000 - £60,000 p/a + excellent package
TEC Partners have partnered with an outstanding organisation based in Milton Keynes - a market-leader in their field.
Our client is an exciting company securing a new position with them at this stage would most certainly be a very lucrative step to take in one's career.
We are assisting our client to appoint a Software Test Manager to work as part of a well-established and highly skilled team.
You will primarily be responsible for the following:
- Provide line management for matrix managed testing team professionals deployed within cross disciplinary software development teams
- Responsible for producing and implementing the software test strategy
- Working with internal and off-shore teams to oversee the manual testing of new releases with enhanced functionality for the organisation's product
- Monitoring and reporting test progress across development teams
- Review testing requirements based on the software design documents and functional requirements
A full list of responsibilities will be provided on application.
The successful candidate will have proven experience within a similar position and will possess the following technical skills/experience:
- Extensive experience of Software Testing/QA
- Strong, commercial experience of working in a similar Test Manager position
- Experience of working with Jira or similar
- Experience of testing web-based applications
- Knowledge of SQL
- An analytical, problem-solving mind-set
Please note that our client will consider candidates at varying levels of seniority - assuming salary expectations are reflective of experience.
This is an urgent requirement. We will be looking to assist our client in interviewing and appointing the successful candidate ASAP.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415123