Digital Marketing Consultant
At Direct Line Group, we're shaping the future. With a mission to make insurance easier and better value for our customers, we embrace change in all its richness and variety. It's not just what we do; it's how we do it. We bring our whole selves to work every day and embrace fresh thinking - after all, Britain is constantly changing and to protect the nation, we adapt with it.
Across our diverse brands - including Direct Line, Churchill, Privilege and Green Flag - change takes many forms. We appreciate the knowledge and skills that each one of us brings to the business. It's hard not to be inspired by the things that make us unique. Boldness, curiosity and enthusiasm go a long way. And they're helping us transform the industry we lead.
As part of this, we are now recruiting a Digital Marketing Consultant to join the team in our London office on a full time, permanent basis.
What being a Digital Marketing Consultant involves:
- Delivering digital campaigns from conception to implementation, always seeking to optimise performance based on learning's and key metrics
- Managing the day to day relationship with agencies to deliver campaigns and projects on time and budget
- Managing of email marketing platform and central database for regular communications and trigger emails
- Measuring and reporting performance of all digital marketing channels
- Working closely with internal stakeholders and external agencies to develop a content calendar aligned to the business' priorities
- Providing rational, objectives and aligning marketing decisions and output to business priorities
- Leading all website development and changes with agency partner
- Reviewing content engagement on a regular basis for all pages on the *******, regular communications and campaigns. Re-purposing or removing content with low engagement when needed
- Identifying, owning and managing the risks involved in running our business appropriate to the role, in line with the company risk framework
Skills and Qualities you'll need:
- Strong background in copy writing and content production.
- Ideally from Insurance background
- Hands-on digital experience ideally gained within B2B environment (client or agency side)
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with ability to make decisions using data and intuition
- Strong campaign and project management skills
- Good spelling, punctuation and vocabulary skills
- Enjoy stakeholder engagement
- A real passion for content marketing
- Eye for detail and keen to learn
Hours: 35 hours per week
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419087