Senior Software Engineer, C++
Position: Senior Software Engineer, C++
Salary: £55K-£60K base plus bonus & benefits
A great opportunity for a C Software Development Engineer to join this expanding Agile Development team. You will be designing and developing new products for the customers within the Retail & eTail industry making modifications to existing products and systems for applications running in a 24x7 environment. This is a fast-moving design team and you will work in an Agile environment working in Embedded C, C++ and other C Languages as needed.
You will have a strong C++ background in developing software applications in an automated build, test and installation environment for new real time systems in a secure environment. You will have a technical degree or similar qualification & will have experience of full software development lifecycle together with a flair for new product design using Visual Studio IDE on embedded devices and full life SDLC with a team of experts, you will own the development modification.
- You will have solid C development experience and ideally some of the following:
- Linux OS, Windows, embedded mobile and virtualised.
- Working in an Agile development environment with SCRUM, possibly a SCRUM master.
- Used to working as part of an applications team with Technical Architects and understanding Technical & Functional End User requirements in payments, gateways, mCommerce, eCommerce etc.
- Exposure to Visio, UML, XML, Python, C, C++, C#, Objective-C, Java, HTML, CSS, Fullstack Development and full SDLC integration, WebSockets etc.
- Any experience with some of the following: JQuery, JEM J2EE, Spring MVC, Spring, Bootstrap, Security, Node.js, XML, Selenium for automated testing, Hibernate, Castor, Chip and Pin etc.
This is a fantastic opportunity to progress your career and use your great ideas to benefit the C++ Development team and customer experiences.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423530