Software implementation and training consultant
A leading software house specialising in software solutions for engineering and manufacturing industries have an immediate requirement for a Software implementation and training consultant to be based in Preston, Lancashire.
Key Skills: software implementation, training, consultant, SQL, IT, software implementation, project management,
Location: Preston, Lancashire
Salary: Circa £40,000 - £50,000 +- benefits
This is a new role for my client and they are keen to find someone who has a proven track record of Software implementation and training ideally within a manufacturing environment.
As Software implementation and training consultant your key tasks will be:
- Full Involvement from kick off meeting to Go-Live.
- Determining project scope, deliverables and time line
- Training software Administrators, Training the trainer, Training the user
- IT Infrastructure and SQL server knowledge
- Travel both within the UK and Europe, travel further may occasionally be required.
As Software implementation and training consultant you will have the following skills and experience:
- Previous background in manufacturing
- Previous background in IT implementation
- Strong project management skills
- Available beyond normal business hours when necessary
- Good presentation and strong communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Excellent problem solving skills.
This role will involve a lot of travel and occasionally involve overnight stays.
Pleace click apply now for more detials.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960416770