Part Time / Weekend, Service Desk Analyst
At Cyntergy, part of the Omnico Group, we have over 20 years of experience helping customers in the retail, leisure, food and hospitality sectors.
We have teams of Analysts and Account Specialists with operational and systems knowledge drawn from these sectors.
Our highly skilled, highly experienced staff know just what it takes to get the business back up and running when part of your system has fallen over. By working with the team to give them the care they need, when they need it, through comprehensive, flexible and fast service desk support.
We at Cyntergy believe in training our staff and develop them into their chosen path, which could be account leaders, supervisors or service delivery managers.
We are currently recruiting for a Service Desk Analyst to join our successful service desk and be a part of the team that is very passionate about customer service and willing to go the extra mile and learn on the job.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Logging calls by use of a call management logging system
- You will act as the first point of contact for our customers
- Taking ownership of queries from initial contact to call closure
- Answering calls within SLA
- Escalating to appropriate teams where necessary
- Building good relationship with all vendors and customers
- Investigating issues
- Fluent in English
- Customer service skills within the Retail or Hospitality industry
We would also be interested in people that can speak the following languages German, Spanish, French and Dutch.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420356