Responsibilities of the Interactive Web Developer:
• The Interactive Web Developer will need to strategise and develop effective flow of information, ensuring that design solutions integrate technical and business logic.
• The Interactive Web Developer will need to work with other team members to build rich, compelling and highly interactive web sites and mobile experiences.
• The Interactive Web Developer will need to work with back-end developers to design web APIs that are appropriate for applications and fit the user interface.
• The Interactive Web Developer will need tor consume and display data from back-end APIs as needed.
•The Interactive Web Developer will need to provide expert guidance on browsers, desktop and mobile platforms with a focus on UX, interactivity, motion and performance.
Required Experience for the Interactive Web Developer:
• The Interactive Web Developer will have advanced knowledge of building responsive sites for desktop, tablet, and mobile with proven advanced experience with coding, architecture, and writing reusable libraries
• The Interactive Web Developer will have expert image production experience working in Sketch/Photoshop/etc.
This is a fast growth technology business that has a diverse network of clients both in the private and public sector. There is plenty to keep you engaged and use your creativity. This is a company that provides it's clients with technology which then reduces inefficiencies , grows businesses and improves lives.
Excellent transport links via Tube or National Rail or by car.
Interviews commencing now so apply immediately via email first.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420183