Legal Secretary - Conveyancing
My client based in Solihull are lookng for a secretary to join their conveyancing team. Coveyancing experience is essential.
This role is a 12 month maternity contract starting ASAP.
Salary up to £21,000
Main duties are:
- To prepare correspondence and documents through audio typing, dictation and word processing using the firm's case management system.
- To administer filing
- Opening, closing and retrieval of client files
- To prepare mail and enclosures for dispatch
- To either directly deal with photocopying or arrange for this to be done
- To make appointments, arrange meetings and to maintain an up to date diary for his/her principal
- To arrange meeting and conference rooms as necessary
- To provide support to other secretaries when required to do so
- To provide guidance to other more junior and temporary secretaries
- To attend clients both in person and on the telephone and to provide such support in a professional and friendly manner in keeping with the firms client care standards
- To undertake any specific training when required to do so and overall to have responsibility towards self development
- To carry out additional tasks as and when required
Interested, please send your CV asap.
PLEASE NOTE: Unfortunately due to the volume of applications being received we can only respond to those offering the relevant experience as outlined in the advertisement. If you have not heard from us within 48 hours, then you may presume that your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412783