Senior DevOps Engineer
Intapp provides software and services that enable professional services firms to thrive in an increasingly competitive marketplace enhancing their ability to win more business, operate efficiently, manage risk, and drive client success. Over 700 customers globally, including 96 of the Global 100 Law Firms, 5 of the top 8 Global Accounting Firms, and 5 of the top 10 Global Economic Consulting Firms rely on us. We offer a Professional Services Platform - purpose built for this industry - spanning the entire Client Lifecycle with solutions for Client Development, Business Acceptance and Client Delivery
The Intapp Cloud Platform is a rapidly growing collection of cloud services. As part of a global team, the ideal candidate will be able to quickly move between architecture, design, and daily operations with an emphasis on scalability and automation.
You will dive deep into operational issues; from the software, systems, automation, and process perspectives. You will understand the challenges around integrating disparate infrastructures into a new facility, processes and procedures and actively contribute to services that can shrink and expand based on demand, self-heal, automatically rollout, etc.
What you will do:
- - You will work with Development and Product Management to design and deliver new functionality.
- - You will perform deep dives into both systemic and latent reliability issues; partner with software engineers across the organization to produce and roll out fixes.
- - You will drive standardization efforts across multiple disciplines and services in conjunction with SREs throughout the organization.
- - You will identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company; scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
- - You will work in an agile operations framework, balancing sprint-based work with daily operations needs
- - Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation
Who you are:
- - You have hands on experience in building fault-tolerant and scalable systems.
- - You can call yourself an expert with Configuration Management and CI/CD such as Ansible and Jenkins.
- - You have hands on experience with cloud environments such as AWS, GCP, Azure as well as container technologies and orchestrators such as Kubernetes, Docker or OpenShift.
- - You have strong scripting abilities in Python, Perl, Go, or JVM-based languages
- - You have a solid understanding of continuous integration, deployment and operations concepts.
- - Passion for resolving reliability issues and identify strategies to mitigate going forward.
- - Automation mindset - if you can automate it, do it.
We are a growing company with a first-class reputation and offer a friendly, professional environment. Our team share a passion for technical innovation and passion for client success.
Head officed in Silicon Valley, we have offices across the States, in London, Didsbury and Sydney.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417830