Junior Helpdesk Analyst
Our client is seeking a Junior Helpdesk Analyst for their Milton Keynes Office.
Duties and Responsibilities Desktop Support:
• Install, upgrade, support and troubleshooting for printers, EPoS hardware and any other
authorised peripheral equipment
• Customize EPoS software to meet user specifications and venue standards
• Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting and restoring to service any terminal service client that has authorised access to the network
• Dealing with hardware and application support queries and issues reported to the support desk
• User account administration, i.e. account creation and management and password resets on the EPoS system
• Use diagnostic tools to troubleshoot problems associated with network connectivity and EPoS hardware/software
• Familiarise clients on basic EPoS software, hardware and peripheral device operation
• Works with other team members regarding new builds and upgrades
• Operates within, enforces, and suggests modifications and additions to EPoS standards and guidelines
• Maintains and updates all records in the ticketing system
• Technical knowledge of PCs and desktop hardware
• Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 2000/2003/2008 experience preferable
• Able to operate within the client’s standard operating procedures
• GCSE level or equivalent including English and Maths
• College diploma or university degree in the field of IT and/or 2 years equivalent work experience
Should you have any questions or wish to apply please do not hesitate to contact Clear IT Recruitment Limited.
Please Note: Due to the number of applications we receive we may be unable to respond to every application directly. If you have not heard from us within 3 working days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420858