Commercial Catering Engineer - Electrical or Gas
Are you an experienced Commercial Catering Engineer living within the M25? If so get in touch! I’m Rob, I’m looking to expand my team and want you to join us!
We are specialists in commercial kitchens - catering and refrigeration maintenance, we work in high end establishments - we don’t do night work and there are regular opportunities to do more than just your guaranteed 40 hours each week. In fact, most of the team work 53 hours a week and that includes being paid door to door.
If you’re good and you can prove it, you could be earning a salary in the region of £53,000.
You will have your own van (a Renault traffic) it has as standard air con and sat nav, you will be provided with a fuel card and your London congestion charge is on auto pay, you’re also set up for pay by phone parking. We try to make it as easy as it can be getting you in to work and home again – Our standby on average 12:1, leaving plenty of time to use the van for personal use!
How do we work together – We are all allocated our own sites for call outs and remedial work this we tend to do in the mornings and then as needed we team up on PPMs working as a bigger team in the afternoons. There is plenty of work to keep us all busy. We also have a team meeting once a month to catch up and share information, you are never on your own here.
Being part of a team
You’re not a number here, you are known by your name, can get a little tricky as we have 7 Dan’s and 2 with the same surname! The customers we work with want the same person to go to their kitchen, which means we build lasting relationships with our customers and our engineers stay – we are not recruiting new engineers to replace people, we are most defiantly recruiting engineers to service, support and manage our expanding customer portfolio.
Ideally what you’ll have:
- Recognised industry qualifications:
- - COMCATs 1,2,3 & 5 + LPG
- - Electrically qualified – ideally 17th edition
- - Manufacturer training – such as, Rational, Hobart, Meiko, MKN, Winterhalter
- Knowledge and experience working on a variety of commercial catering equipment
- Proven record of building strong relationships with customers and colleagues
- Driving licence is a must
What you’ll get in return
- Door-to-door hourly rate
- Award winning training and development – Internal, external and manufacturers
- Mobile phone
- 28 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Use the van for personal use
- Excellent opportunities for progression
- Health cash plan
- Pension scheme
- Income protection
- Share options
- Annual pay review & a discretionary bonus
Want to know more?
Have a look on our website or reach out to me Rob Chapman – and lets chat about what being an McFT engineer is all about. There is lots more to tell and share with you when we speak.
Look forward to hearing from you soon
Regional Operations Manager
Strictly no agencies!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960422291