My client, a leading specialist in Life & Pensions Income Protection Software, are seeking to recruit multiple talented Mid-Senior Java Developers/Architects to their team.
They are looking for strong technologists with a solid background using Java and candidates Candidate must have good foundation in software design and development, design patterns, software architecture, and object-oriented programming.
1. Designs / codes core application frameworks for complex project that can be reused across the organization.
2. Defines and enforces project development standards and best practices that are consistent with enterprise architecture standards, corporate standards and goals.
3. Will be responsible for undertaking complex projects requiring additional specialized technical knowledge in software development and provides expertise at top technical levels in particular business processes.
4. Defines development tasks, assigns tasks to development team, and monitors and reports status of development tasks
5. Coordinates with users and / or business analysts to understand requirements.
6. Leads and participates in the development of software architecture documentation.
7. Mentors and trains less-experienced software development staff.
Java, Design Patterns, Unit Testing (using jmockit or Mockito), Agile, Build Tools (Ant, Maven, Gradle, Bamboo, Jenkins, Hudson, Hibernate, Spring, Tomcat/Weblogic, Struts, Sonar, Eclipse
They are looking for multiple permanent headcount and will be based in Central London. They are paying a very competitive salary plus bonus and benefits. Could any of the above be of potential interest to you? If so, please pop your CV over to ********************************* and let me know a good time to call so that we can discuss in more detail.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960423808