Dyno Technician Position
Ilmor Engineering has a successful track record in the design and manufacture of race engines for the very highest levels of motorsport.
The business portfolio also includes automotive, aerospace, marine and defence. Due to continued growth we have the following exciting opportunities within our Design and Manufacturing departments.
Dyno Technician Position:
- Previous engine testing experience (either OEM or Motorsport) required
- Good understanding of base engine operation
- Working knowledge of engine management systems
- Good mechanical aptitude and communication skills
- Conscientious, hard working with a clean and tidy approach
The position is offered with an attractive salary based on experience and a range of benefits including performance related bonus, non-contributory pension scheme, life assurance and private medical insurance.
To be considered you must already have the right to work in the UK.
Please respond by the 20th April 2018 with your CV and a covering letter to ************** or by post to HR Manager, Ilmor Engineering Ltd, Quarry Road, Brixworth, Northamptonshire, NN6 9UB
Applications from Agencies will not be considered
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415441