Satarah Recruitment is currently recruiting for our client a dynamic Global Manufacturing Business based in Oxfordshire for a Product Manager.
- As a Product Manager you will be reporting to the Head of Category and Product EMEA, you will be joining a team who not only builds plans, but executes them!
- You will be required to manage a broad technical product portfolio
- You will be responsible for end to end product management, which includes strategy creation, new product identification and introduction, vendor management, online and offline marketing guidance, ongoing data improvements, sales growth activity and pricing.
- Sales growth and new products are a big focus for our client currently so if introducing new products is your thing, get in touch!
- You will have to build and maintain effective relationships across all areas of the business (including Manufacturing, Warehouse, Distribution, Planning, Sales, Marketing, Sourcing and with other teams across Europe) and your influencing skills will be put to a test.
- We are looking for an analytical individual, who can interpret mass amounts of data to understand how our products are performing and as a result, determine clear actions and initiatives required.
- To drive new product development projects, from the initial market investigation to providing tools and training for the business to ensure a successful launch
- To support sales functions by providing market information in given sectors
- To work with marcoms to develop marketing plans to increase sales in specific areas
- Ensure that the business is fully aware and updated on all aspects of category responsibility
- Develop market knowledge of existing markets and search for potential new markets for the business
- Leverage successes and address challenges within the product category, to ensure maximisation of sales and profits
The Ideal Candidate
- CIPS Qualification desirable
- Computer literate to a high level in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Relevant experience within procurement
- Accomplished negotiator with experience of resolving complex issues combining technical, quality & commercial factors
- Good knowledge of plastics, metals plus a broad range of componentry, alongside solid commercial and legal skills.
- You will need to be passionate about influencing products and people, striving to become a successful facilitator for the whole of the organisation, in order to gain a commercial edge.
- This client provides an excellent benefits package.
- Competitive salary
- Career Progression
- Training and Personal Development
- 25 days holiday
- Free parking on site
- Life and Pension
If you have Product Management experience and have worked within a FMCG global company or have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Esther on *************
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415755