- Full Time
Norton Way Motors Ltd is a multi-franchise Company representing Honda, Mazda, Peugeot, Nissan and Skoda in West London & Hertfordshire areas. The ethos behind Norton Way is focused on providing excellent customer service and 'being the best'. We recognise that all our employees are individuals and embrace the ideas and variety that this brings. Our policy is to employ a diverse and flexible workforce that reflect our customers and potential customers requirements and we aim to train every employee to achieve and deliver customer excellence in everything they do.
Salary: £19,000 - £22,000 (depending on experience)
Location: Chiswick Honda, West London, W4 5YT
Hours: Monday to Saturday on a rota basis, between the hours of 7.00am and 7.00pm (8 hours per day, 1 in 4 Saturdays)
We have an excellent opportunity for Marketing Administrator to join our busy in house marketing team. The successful applicant will carrying out CRM and database administration to the highest standard and assist the marketing account managers. In our ever expanding business the role offers fantastic opportunities to develop and grow your career within our innovative marketing team.
Duties of the Marketing Administrator:
- Administration of dealer management systems
- Carry out group CSI calls in accordance with set procedures
- Daily monitoring of 0843 calls
- Carry out manufacturer/standard reporting within the specified time frames in accordance with set procedures.
- Ensuring that all marketing functions are carried out in accordance with company procedures and manufacturer franchise standards.
Requirements of the Marketing Administrator:
- Previous experience of working within an administrative position essential and preferred within a motor dealership environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft office, Inc. Exec and preferably DMS Systems
- Highly organised to meet all deadlines whilst following set procedures.
- Accurate with good attention to detail
- Self-Motivated with the ability to take initiative
- Outstanding communication skills with ability to work effectively in a team.
Marketing Administrator Benefits:
- Staff company car scheme, 2 cars available.
- 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) plus the option to purchase up to 5 days additional holiday days.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Rewards portal offering retail discounts across the UK.
- Preferential rates on vehicle purchases, servicing and parts.
- We take great pride in our workforce hosting an annual awards ceremony to further recognise and reward our top achievers.
If you meet the requirements and feel that this Marketing Administrator role is right for you then please apply today!
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410103