Digital Account Manager / Digital Project Manager
Digital Account Manager / Project Manager required for Superrb, an independent design agency specialising in branding, web design and ecommerce based in Hayling Island, Hampshire.
They are looking for a new digital account / project manager to join the team, ideally the right person will have 2 - 3 year's experience working at either a design or marketing agency side, or similar working client side in a marketing department.
An interest in digital, UX and online marketing is important and having a degree in either marketing, advertising or business management would be useful (but not essential). You will be working in their newly refurbished studio on Hayling Island and will get to work with an exciting set of international brands across interiors, fashion, hospitality and creative industries amongst others.
They were voted CreativePool's Best Emerging Agency in 2017 and have been shortlisted for Best Small Agency this year. They are a small team, so looking for someone that is ambitious, tenacious and wants to learn and collaborate with some amazing designers and developers.
The role suits candidates interested in the following careers: Digital account manager/exec, marketing account manager/exec, digital project manager, user experience (UX) designer, design manager, digital strategist.
Skill Level Requirements
- Project management (ideally web).
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Interest in digital, UX, marketing, advertising.
- Creating proposals, quotes or managing budgets.
- Organised and good at prioritising tasks.
- Full UK drivers licence.
- Right to live and work in the UK.
Beneficial but not essential:
- Creating sitemaps and / or website wireframes.
- Experience in using a content management system.
- Ecommerce experience with something like Shopify or Magento.
- Social media advertising or Adwords management.
Package & Perks
- Competitive salary - £24k - £30k depending on experience.
- New MacBook Air.
- Work with cool brands and be instrumental in shaping their websites and campaigns.
- Discounted gym membership.
- Monthly work socials.
- Friday beers at 4pm.
- 3 office dogs.
- Client discounts (inc cakes and pastries and cool interior products).
- Pro coffee machine.
- Pre-work paddle boarding.
- Studio is 5 mins walk from the beach (handy for team BBQs).
- Herman Miller Mirra 2 chair (aka the don of office chairs).
If you are looking for a new challenge and think you could be a good fit for this role, they would love to hear from you. More details can be found on their website.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn - Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Bennett and Game Recruitment are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412315