Graduate Scheme - Innovative Financial Services - 2018
One of the UK's fastest growing financial technology businesses is looking for ambitious graduates to join their innovative and rapidly growing business. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to start their career in a client-focused and project driven environment.
This role will consist of 50% client management (no sales!!!) and 50% working on strategic business projects across Marketing, HR, Finance, Operations, Product Development, Technology and more. The projects you work on will be working on are entirely down to your preference, so if you are interested in Marketing you work on projects related to that specialism.
After 9-12 months, you move internally into an area where you want to build your careers in Finance, Marketing, Operations, HR, Risk, Product Development Technology and more. This gives you the opportunity to manage where you want to take your career.
As a member of the tight-knit Operations Team, you will use your thorough knowledge of the business and its products to provide the best client experience possible. This role requires an ambitious individual who will resolve client queries, while at the same time, actively working on improving the effectiveness of our operations processes and contributing to strategic projects.
- Manage relationships with clients.
- Obsessing over the client journey and experience and coming up with ways to make it better.
- Being proactive in spotting patterns in the frustrations or hopes of clients, seeing where we can change our processes.
- Taking ownership of difficult problems and seeing them through resolution
- Developing a deep understanding of our products and being able to explain them to clients and other stakeholders
Key Skills and Experience:
- You earned a 2:1 bachelors or above.
- You thrive in a fast-paced, innovative business environment.
- You are looking for a challenging role with room to progress.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410111