Senior Python Developer
Senior Python needed to join an exciting football based business in Central London. This business is a very successful analytics application used worldwide. This application brings a huge well connected social group together on one app.
The Senior Python Developer will be joining a company that has over 6 million downloads of their application and a near 5* rating!
What you will be doing:
- Get to write great code in a team of talented developers
- Build and work on distributed systems that process large amounts of real-time data
- Use a range of technologies; RabbitMQ, PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Flask, Django, Vagrant, AWS, Linux, Terraform, Docker
- Have the chance to introduce and work with new technologies
- Use Agile, TDD, continuous integration, frequent deployment and code reviews
- Write and work with Microservices
- Regularly attend conferences and meetups
- Take part in Hack Days
Type of Person this will suit:
- Has experience writing Python*, and loves to code
- Enjoys problem-solving, big or small
- Has some experience with Distributed- and Service-Oriented Architecture
- Has worked with Amazon Web Services or other cloud infrastructure
- Is comfortable working with Relational Databases
Capita IT Resourcing is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417799