Consultant - Data & Analytics
Consultant - Data & Analytics
CELEBRATE YOUR PERSONALITY AND TEAM SPIRIT.
GROW THROUGH YOUR CHOICES.
MAKE YOUR MARK.
North Highland has a mantra: Unleash Potential Together. For our clients, it means we challenge thinking and build capabilities, so that after each engagement, they are left stronger and inspired to do more. With our colleagues, it means fostering an environment where bringing, shaping, growing and sharing ideas isn’t just encouraged—it’s expected. And within our communities, it means we give of our skills, time and passion to make them more prosperous.
A Consultant’s specific responsibilities will vary from project to project, however they are likely to involve:
- Developing and delivering presentations and written deliverables clearly and effectively
- Organising and facilitating client and internal meetings and workshops
- Building and maintaining positive relationships and credibility with clients and peers
- Communicating progress and status updates to the client and North Highland stakeholders in a clear and timely manner
- Contributing to business development proposals and identification of opportunities
- Developing a deeper understanding of our firm and our client’s business models
- Working as part of a team in providing clients with advice on data management, business intelligence, analytics and insight to clients
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited college/university
- Strong time management, planning and organisation skills
- A proven ability to break down complex problems into simpler components, following a structured approach to analysing and synthesising results
- Experience in SQL coding and BI reporting technologies
- Proficiency with MS Office tools
- Ability to quickly establish credibility with clients
- Ability to recognise different personal and communication styles of others, and build consensus on the team
- Strong team working skills and the ability to deal with difficult situations
- Flexibility to manage in an ambiguous, fast-moving, project-based consulting environment
- Ability to work across industry sectors - previous experience demonstrated
- Exposure within areas include data governance, data management and security, data storage, BI reporting, market insight and analytics.
- Some experience in SQL and data modelling. Knowledge of tools such as Tableau, MicroStrategy, Power BI and Qlik will be advantageous.
North Highland is a global management consulting firm known for helping clients solve their most complex challenges related to customer experience, performance improvement, technology and digital, and transformation. We add value and support our clients across the full spectrum of consulting, from strategy through delivery. We bring the big ideas, then we make them real. North Highland is an employee-owned firm, headquartered in Atlanta, GA, with more than 3,000 consultants worldwide and 60+ offices around the globe. The firm is a member of Cordence Worldwide, a global management consulting alliance. For more information, visit our website and connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.
North Highland is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and welcomes all qualified applicants. Applicants will receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, sex, religion, national origin, age, sexual orientation, disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420322