We are seeking to recruit a Support Analyst to join an exciting and fast-growing technology company. You will be part of a global team working with a wide range of technology and this role offers the opportunity to work not only within support but also on various projects. Travel is a key part of the role both within the UK and periodically also internationally but you will be based in Cambridge with regular travel to a Kent site (travel is funded).
Applicants shall ideally be experienced Support Engineers with commercial experience in a Windows environment working with windows Server 2008 and 2012, VMWare, Active directory and O365 environment. You will be working as part of a team on varied projects where you will have the opportunity to stretch your skills and also receive external development
- Windows 7/8/10 desktop support
- Windows Server 2008 / 2012
- VMWare vSphere 5.5 & 6
- Veeam Backup & Replication
- Active Directory
- Network services such as DNS / DHCP
- Solid foundation in TCP/IP
- Microsoft Office 2010/13/16
- Office 365 Email, Sharepoint & Skype for Business
- Avaya IP Office
- SonicWALL firewalls and remote access
- Degree in electronics or computing based subject or equivalent experience in a similar role.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960418110