Project Delivery Director (Head of Projects)
If you are a Project Delivery Director / Head of Projects / Programme Director motivated by transformation and change then please read on! A rapidly expanding global technology consultancy is now seeking a Project Delivery Director to play a very important role in shaping the future of project delivery within the professional services team in Hungerford.
This is a senior key role within my client's business reporting and working extremely closely with the Operations Director. Due to organic growth and recent acquisitions my client is beginning a large-scale transformation and reorganisation within their professional services function and currently have a variety of exciting and challenging projects ahead of them with tier one clients.
The newly appointed Project Delivery Director will be responsible for establishing and running the Project Delivery Team with the objective of ensuring all projects are delivered using a 'best-practice' project delivery methodology and are delivered within the agreed scope, time, cost and quality. This position will be responsible for my client's project portfolio and for managing their pool of program and project managers.
My client are an innovative software vendor with a fantastic reputation in the both the UK and International market. It's a really exciting time for them as they expand and further cement their position as industry leaders.
ROLE: Project Delivery Director / Head of Projects
LOCATION: Hungerford, Berkshire
BENEFITS: Car allowance (£6300) Bonus (8%), Pension scheme, Private medical care, Critical illness cover, flexibility, Gym on site and more.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
· Strong commercial acumen and senior project delivery experience
· Experience of managing delivery teams on technology / software projects and programmes of work.
· Experience of writing statements of work, bids, proposals, briefs and other project documentation
· Extensive experience working in technology related projects with an understanding and knowledge of the delivery of complex systems (open minded to what systems, must have experience of running project teams delivering software)
· Must have a desire to be part of a transformation and have a passion for driving change
· Must be driven, effective and calm and quickly earn trust of internal teams
· In-depth knowledge of a range of delivery methods, including but not limited to Prince2, SCRUM, Kanban and Lean.
· An authoritative yet calm approach to resolution of issues, delivery and line management
If you're a Project Director motivated by change and transformation who would like to join a rapidly expanding technology consultancy, please get in touch now. Please contact James Hinsley at Synchro to explore this exclusive opportunity further with interview dates pre-booked in April. Please apply through this job posting and we will be in touch.
Keywords: Project Delivery Director, Programme Director, Head of Projects, Head of Project Delivery Head of project delivery, Head of project management, Project director, Senior project, Senior Programme Manager, Consultancy Director, Client delivery director, Project expert, Professional services manager, Professional services director, Operations director, Services director, Client solutions manager, client solutions director, programme manager, SaaS, cloud, BI, CRM, WMS, Manufacturing, Distribution, Ecommerce, Buying, Finance, ERP, client facing, senior,
Location: Hungerford, Berkshire - commutable from Swindon, Newbury, Basingstoke, Reading, Marlborough, Chippenham, Andover, Oxford, Abingdon, Farringdon, Salisbury, Bath
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960419812