£25,000 - £30,000
Forward Role are working with a leading FinTech Financial Services challenger business with a history of sustained growth and an ambitious vision for future success.
The exciting business is recruiting a Web Analyst to continue to help deliver on their marketing data driven strategy.
In this roles you will be presented with the opportunity to develop your skills as part of one of the North West's strongest analytical teams.
As Web Analyst your key duties will be:
- Monitor and analyse web site performance, looking at landing pages and content .
- Gain deep insight in to customer behaviour.
- Being proactive in identifying areas to be investigated ensuring that all projects with the business wide digital/data strategy.
- Carrying out a variety of online tests (A/B and MVT) to ensure thorough analysis and subsequent insight is provided to a number of key business departments.
- Advocating the use of business wide web analytics ensuring all possible opportunities are explored fully.
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate the following:
- Expert knowledge of web analytics software - Google Analytics.
- The ability to carry out a wide variety of tests (A/B and MVT).
- A passion for placing the customer at the heart of analysis providing synergy between both customer journey and conversion.
- A positive attitudes with examples of leading projects and contributing to a successful digital data strategy.
The company are looking to move quickly on this role so please contact Sophie at Forward Role ASAP on ************* or **********************.
As an industry leading, nationwide Marketing, Digital, Analytics, IT and Design recruitment agency, we are continually receiving new assignments to work on, so keep a close eye on our website, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages for a full list of current permanent and interim opportunities as well as marketplace news and fun stuff.
Forward Role is operating as an employment agency.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960416923