Cash Reconciliations Analyst
Meraki Talent’s industry leading Financial Services client are looking for mulitple Cash Reconciliations Analysts to join a busy Cash function going through a period of growth.
This is your chance to join a successful team where hard work is recognised.
Responsibilities of the Position:
- Liaise with clients regarding breaks, providing regular updates via the reconciliation and answering any subsequent client queries
- Oversight of Cash & stock discrepancies
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to Clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all debtor and creditor positions are chased and accurate.
- Generate and monitor FSA Client Money Calculations for clients.
- Manage and maintain the open items for each client to ensure that control accounts are cleared down daily.
- Support the daily management and development of the team.
- Take responsibility of the overall control and oversight of the team, to ensure that tasks are complete on time, and that the relevant controls are carried out daily.
- Ensure that all creditor positions are maintained and accurate
- Ensure that information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution
Background of the Position:
- Significant Reconciliations operations experience gained within financial services
- CASS knowledge
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, MS Outlook)
- Strong communication skills to engage with various stakeholders across the business
- Excellent organisational and administration skills
- Enthusiastic and positive can-do attitude
Is this job for you? At Meraki, we love recruitment and love words. Is this you?
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960410547