Commercial Gas Engineer - Midlands
Commercial Gas Engineer - Worcester & Surrounding areas - £30,000 - £32,000/ annum + Overtime and benefits
WHO? Would you be working for?
- A leading National Facilities maintenance company that operate from bases across the United Kingdom.
WHAT? Are they looking for from a Commercial Gas Engineer?
- Must live in the West Midlands Region.
- Must have worked in the industry for a considerable number of years.
- Must hold valid COCN1, CCN1 and full driving licence.
- Experience on/ with Commercial Boilers - installs, maintenance, service and repair.
- Experience with Domestic gas work.
- Experience with HVAC is essential.
- OFTEC is essential.
- 17th Edition/ basic Electrical skills are essential.
HOW? Will you be working?
- You will be working across the West Midlands Region carrying out service, maintenance, repairs within Commercial properties such as Offices, Hotels, Restaurants and Schools.
- You will be working in both commercial and industrial sites.
WHY? Should you apply?
- Company Van.
- Travel time.
- Competitive salary.
- Overtime - time and half
WHEN? Do they need people?
ASAP - 4 weeks/long notice periods will not have any negative effect on your application.
HOW? Can I apply?
Click the "Apply Now" button.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960412993