Marketing & Design Apprentice
We are a leading digital marketing and PropTech hub. We provide renowned daily news services for the property market and have built a combined readership of over 100,000 agents, landlords, intermediaries and investors over the past decade. As well as keeping the industry informed, the Today Sites also provide a range of marketing and advertising solutions for suppliers to the industry.
Our news and media background means we are also perfectly placed to provide additional services for estate agents, letting agents and industry suppliers in the form of bespoke content writing and social media marketing. Angels Media is also the creative force behind ValPal - an award-winning vendor and landlord lead generation tool which has been hailed as a genuine PropTech solution for estate and letting agents.
As you can probably tell, here at Angels Media we're passionate about property and technology and are committed to helping property people thrive in this dynamic and expanding industry that we have the privilege of being a part of.
- On a daily basis the incumbent will be working with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Will be working with layouts and basic typesetting principles such as typographic hierarchy, kerning and leading, and working with grids.
- Will also be using commonly used file types: JPEG, PNG, GIF, PSD, PDF and EPS along with basic of understanding of resolution pixilation, DPI settings and working with different units like pixels, mm, pt sizes etc).
- Busy office environment with a work hard, play hard culture.
- IT Literate
- Experience using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign
- Monday - Friday, 9am - 6pm
"QA's apprenticeship programmes may be funded in part by the European Union through the European Social Fund, which supports the development of employment opportunities and a skilled workforce."
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960411390