Java Consultant (Fintech)
Java Consultant (Fintech,GRC)
Zing Fintech is now in partnership with a vastly expanding technology integration firm. Within fintech, their niche provides GRC (Governance, Risk and Compliance) software.They are working with leading risk management solution providers in the financial markets, their client base comprising of exclusively of Blue-Chip companies.
As a consultant, you will be responsible for gathering requirements and employing your full-stack Java expertise by implementing solutions both on and off client sites. You will be required to produce clean and reliable code on the risk and other additional platforms as required. Part of your day to day will consist of collecting data, establishing facts and capturing detailed and accurate information about issues. You then will be required to troubleshoot and resolve any issues that arisen, at the same time, documenting the process clearly and effectively. You will be designing, implementing and supporting creative solutions to sometimes quite complex problems on daily basis.
Will have a passion for Agile methodologies, a risk or mathematical background (or strong desire to learn fast). You will be comfortable in a client facing solution development and have full command of written and spoken English. You will have worked within SDLC, developing or consulting on Java based web platforms (for at least 2 years). You and will have the mathematical mind and a passion for financial domain. You will be driven by progress. You will be a fast learner, ready to absorb and evangelise market and platform knowledge.
- 2+ years’ commercial experience,
- A degree in computer science, engineering or mathematics (or closely related),
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail,
- OO programming (Ideally JDK 1.5+)
- Knowledge of web services (XML, SOAP),
- Knowledge of server-side application development (J2EE, JSP)
- App server administration,
- Flexible working,
- Central tech location, easy to get to,
- Small team environment (close nit team, fast career progression),
- Lots of development from the ground up (huge contributions can be made),
- Full training on financial markets
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960420617