My client, a leading Executive search firm based in Leeds, has an immediate need for an experienced Product Manager to join their team ASAP. The ideal candidate will have experience working on Big Data projects and dashboarding/portals.
- Have complete ownership of complex products within a portfolio and involving multiple internal/ external stakeholders and drive the Product strategy and execution for that product
- Formulate the vision, strategy and roadmap for the set of product I own in the portfolio (product mix, new products, retirement of old products), and work with others in aligning the strategic priorities, dependencies and roadmap across the product portfolio
- Quickly build market knowledge and assess new product opportunities (gathering ideas, research, carrying out analysis, refining and prioritising new requirements)
- Plan and co-ordinate significant product efforts that have dependencies on multiple product and engineering teams
- Steer sprint/release planning sessions by work with my engineering counterparts to plan sprints/ releases that deliver maximum business value with the least effort
- Identify and drive improvements to the way in which product performance and service levels are measured to ensure product quality, reliability and security
- Manage the supplier strategy for my product domain identifying third party suppliers and business partners, and managing existing relationships
- Lead discovery work around a minimum viable product (MVP) for any new product/ feature, collaborating with user experience (UX) and engineering teams to prototype and validate a MVP
- Help the team in breaking down a complex piece of work/ epic into smaller, deliverable chunks of value that can be delivered faster
- Provide leadership and direction to cross functional team(s) on short-term tasks/ near-term priorities
- Provide support and coaching to junior Product Managers as well as peers
- Are accountable for the performance/ adoption of my product and work towards increasing it
- Contribute towards hiring/ building a great pool of Product Managers for my own and other functions
Hydrogen UK Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415243