Customer & Market Research Manager
Reporting directly in to UK Marketing Director, the successful candidate will be a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for all market and customer research-related matters. You will work as part of a wider marketing team while identifying research needs, collate needs of stakeholders, and design quarterly and annual actions plans.
The role will suit someone with excellent presentation skills at all levels of an organisation and proven experience in both quantitative and qualitative analysis techniques.
- Gather Market Research & Insight requirements that will improve customer experience
- Design coherent annual and quarterly action plans within budget allocation
- Manage and review existing suppliers & identify potential new suppliers
- Manage the delivery of Customer Satisfaction programme while working with each Exec Director on corrective actions
- Communicate research findings through to other managers, and if appropriate the whole UK organisation
- Own the on-line community initiatives to lead dialogue and content creation within the communities.
- Proven experience in Customer & Market research role
- Knowledge of Market Research Online Communities (MROCs)
- Strong knowledge of various quantitative and qualitative methodologies
- Proven experience in working with cross functional teams
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Proven experience in project management experience
The company is going through an exciting time with a number of new initiatives and tools being introduced to take their services to a new level. If you are looking for a new challenge and would like to work for well-established organisation please do not hesitate to apply with your CV.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960415719