West Sussex commutable from Crawley, Horsham, Leatherhead and Guildford
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and hands on Brand Manager, with industry experience, to join a leading FMCG organisation. The role will involve developing the marketing strategy and growth for the brand, both in the UK and internationally.
If you have an entrepreneurial attitude and are commercially minded with an abundance of marketing experience this is the job for you!
Role and responsibilities:
- Brand management - planning, developing and executing
- Developing marketing and creative strategy plans across international markets
- Managing all aspects of the marketing mix, brand positioning and marketing communications for both consumer and commercial
- Responsible for internal and external communication strategy across the brand
- Manage individual marketing campaigns
- Develop and maintain relationships with key advertising/media agencies
- Provide consistent structure across brand media and social platforms on tone of voice as well as international consistency of content strategy
- Responsible for consumer and competitor research and analysis as well as brand effectiveness
Skills and experience:
- Must have previous experience in a similar brand management role within a specific FMCG sector
- Must be creative, hands on, proactive and have a can do attitude
- Must be able to demonstrate a strategic understanding of all areas of marketing including brand management, advertising, PR and a strong understanding of the retail sector
- Must have experience of building a niche brand ideally internationally
- Must be able to work on your own as well as within a team
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Must have a marketing degree or similar marketing qualification
Please ensure your contact details, including email address, are on your CV. Also ensure if you have an impressive creative CV to also send a database friendly Microsoft Word version.
If you have not heard from us within five working days please assume that you have not been successful. We would like to keep your records on file and should a suitable position comes up we will contact you.
Solutions 4 Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/960417231